Saturday, July 16, 2005

Rats over a cup of Coffee

So, as I was checking out Sun's latest developments on the Looking Glass Project (very cool thing indeed), I heard a muffled noise from the bathroom. Disregarding it as water being flushed by the neighbour (You know how it affects the whole sewage system sometimes), I kept on surfing.

After a time, I heard it again. It sounded more like something being dropped into water than flushing, so I decided to check it out. Remembering that awful scene from Dreamcatcher, I approached with caution to the toilets where, to my surprise, I saw a RAT jumping into the toilet! Assuming it probably got From there, and being terrified as hell, I shut the toilet down and flushed the water.

The toilet seat is now closed, and I am scared out of my wits about it. For now, I try not to think of it. Called my land lord, and she said that tomorrow she will take care of it, and also will call city hall. Hopefully it won't happen again.

3 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 09:45:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

I just think it's going to die next time I 'answer nature's call'.

 
At 7/16/2005 09:49:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

Wow.

Maybe I should have a rat in my house more often.

I could call him Splinter.

 
At 7/16/2005 09:54:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

We didn't get that...

... But I didn't want a computer game where you can flush rats into a toilet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home