Thursday, June 30, 2005

The MoIN Saga Continues

Going to Salame 53 revealed that the place is actually a club called Adam's which could accomodate up to 299 people, according to the sign above it.

A closer inspection of the building revealed another interesting detail: The EO's department which is not a department office is located on the side of the building, without any direct or non-direct signs leading you there. I had to literally Guess.

Reaching the office it was locked with a guard on the inside. Stating my business the guard refered me ot a note on the door stating that the office is dealing with public requests on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday only. What does the office do on the rest of the week? Obvioulsy it's open today, probably on Sunday as well. What do they do there, if not taking care of public requests, while it's the reason there IS an employment office in the first place?

I will call them soon and get a new number for the Jerusalem office. I'll also try the phone information service. Obviously they have a better idea at where and how to reach each office in the givernment, much better than government offices themselves.

2 Comments:

At 6/30/2005 05:30:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

You're not helpless. You help me morally.

 
At 6/30/2005 08:43:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

I wish I could be THERE to help you with that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home