Thursday, June 30, 2005

University

In February, not a long time after I first met Joah, the woman who changed my life, I gave my applications for the Tel Aviv University to study Biology. Why Biology, some would ask, especially when I'm so deep into Computer Science?

Because I happen to like these things. Recently I found out that Genetic Algorithms are used to optimise SQL statements which has a very large complexity such as joins. You can read about it on the PostgreSQL site.

So, today I got a call saying that I got in!!! Starting October, I'm a member of the TAU slave camp! Woohooo!

I wish I could get in touch with Joah so I could tell her..

2 Comments:

At 7/02/2005 02:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats mate.
how come you didn't call or say anything?

 
At 7/02/2005 03:11:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

How come YOU didn't call to say anything? Haven't heard from you in months!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home