Friday, October 14, 2005

New iMac around

The new iMac is out, featuring an upgrade of hardware alongside two significant improvement to the home user, I think: Built-in iSight, and the Front Row application. These two two, along with the hardware improvement (Memory speed increase to the DDR2 bus, for example).

Front Row is something similar to Windows Media Center. It joins iPhoto, iTunes and your Movies library, and since iMac comes with a remote, you flip between them from the comfort of your living room sofa.

I can just imagine me and Joah sitting on a sofa (or a sofa pillow on the floor, anyway... No sofa soon) flipping through our photo album or watching a Buffy episode. Sigh... Can't wiat for her to come and live here.

Even though I know she'd never let me get an iMac. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home