Friday, September 16, 2005

Newest Skype for Mac

Ahh, my two favorite things (After Joah, of course - Nothing beats The Joah!): Skype and Mac. Skype released a new version for the Mac, namely 1.3.0.8. In addition, they released the cutest Widget (for Tiger), which can help you make a quick dial to a Skype or normal number. If you choose to dial to a normal number, it would instantly tell you the calling rates for this number. Can't say I didn't want that feature to exist for a long time - It's hard going through Skype's rating page!

Anyway, I guess this is time to say: Keep up the good work!


3 Comments:

At 9/16/2005 04:30:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

Oh you rate so much more! Even above Bamba, I would say!

 
At 9/16/2005 04:56:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

Are you saying I look like a frog??

Is that what I get after raising you to a level above the almighty Bamba??

 
At 9/16/2005 05:01:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

I'm... Confused.

Did you just call yourself a peanut snack?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home