Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Bluetooth Cellphones


So I'm in the Apple Store, looking at some features on the Mac. I wanted to check out Bluetooth support for Headsets, and while looking at the Bluetooth options I noticed it supported keyboards, mice, cellphones, headsets, printers.. Well, childishly I clicked every one of them - And when I reached cellphones I think I hit some sort of a Jackpot!

A picture is worth more than a thousand words, but let me just say that I closed the window after taking the photo. I think it doesn't matter much in reality - The phone needs to enable communication as well. But it was amusing just the same.

2 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 04:23:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

Who is Black Hat??

 
At 9/20/2005 04:40:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

Sigh...

Red Hat - Linux, Black Hat - Hackers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home