Thursday, October 20, 2005

iTrip not so trippin'

A while ago I got an iTrip for my iPod. Placing it on my home radio worked, but moving it just an inch above it made it stopped working. Obviously in my car I couldn't place it directly on the radio, so in areas like Tel Aviv where there is a lot of pirate stations around I couldn't hear a thing.

It worked great, however, once you get far away from Herzelia towards the north.

Anyway, I just noticed this hack. I think I will try it - What have I got to lose? Practically speaking, I HAVE lost my money on the iTrip, as it works just barely.

(Hope I don't screw it up, though)

tags

4 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 07:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! It is a nice thing but radio, cd players and mp3 players are still much better.

 
At 10/20/2005 07:35:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

I don't know what you mean. The iPod IS an mp3 player.

 
At 10/20/2005 09:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant the iTrip...

 
At 10/20/2005 09:29:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

Oh. Well, it's nto an mp3 player, that's true - It's an FM transmitter. It's so that you could listen to your music on your car radio.

There are FM transmitters for stuff that are not iPods like CD players etc.

It's just a gadget. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home