Friday, November 25, 2005

WoW cards being sold!

Finally some good news about the Geekim Store. We started selling WoW Game Cards last week (friday), and since we had No orders until Thursday I decided to post an enquiry about it. It's not that I wanted to cry about no-one ordering; I was just frustrated because me and Dima (my partner) worked really hard to make these cards available and even though we didn't expect a rush for gold, we expected at least some positive response. What we got instead was a slap in the face in the form of forum comments saying that the price is too expensive, it's not worth ordering,etc. This was upsetting because we already discussed the target price and the chance of ordering with them, and they seemed happy about it Before we started the whole procedure.

So I made that post at the forum yesterday noon, and today we have 3 orders already. I am excited! We're really not going to make a fortune out of this - But the people who came in looking for the WoW cards practically scanned through the whole store. Our benefit was not only the ordering - It was mainly the publicity our products got.

I just hope this marks the beginning of a wave of orders.

tags:[ ] [ ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home