Sunday, June 05, 2005

Leaving England

It's always sad to leave England. I always get very emotional, as it's leaving my love behind. I just can't wait for her to just move to Israel and we wouldn't need this stupidly expensive travel service.

The most stupid thing about it is that I went through Departures a few minutes after boarding should have started, and the minute I went through security (few moments after saying goodbye and going through the gate of no-return, at least for this journy), the flight information changed from Go to Departures to Delayed.

You wonder how I can write this? So no, I don't have a laptop and WiFi paid for, neither did I pay for internet. I was about to go to the Dixons shop here, as I wanted to check the prices on Digital Cameras (as the one I had bought with Joah was stolen from me) and they had a pay-for-internet computers here. As I was sitting down to toy around with one, the guy sitting next to me told me that I had to pay, but since he just finished using his, I can use his spare time. I actually got 15 minutes free (2 pounds) which is really nice of him.

Sometimes the people in the world really encourage me into thinking humanity still has a chance to not destroy itself entirely.

Okay, 3 minutes left. Next time I blog, it will be from Israel.. Unfortunately, without my beloved Joah. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home