Wednesday, June 01, 2005

First things first

I guess I should start with something though.

I said before I was bored: It is not entirely true. I am actually just waiting for some things to finish up before I leave for Camden Town, and I just finished reading "The Timewaster Letters" (Robin Cooper), which was very amusing while it lasted. I can recommend it safely to everyone who loves a good practical joke, especially when done on other people.

Back to Camden Town. Yes, even though I am an Israeli Citizen (and a proud one at that), I am now in England, during a work week. The reason for this is simple: I came to live at the woman of my life's apartment for the coming week, before going back to working and missing her over seas.

And this is where two pieces from the introduction come together: England and Aliyah - We are now working on doing Aliyah, or rather for Her to do Aliyah - Which means, to make it short, to take all the stuff and move to Israel.

The process doesn't seem that simple and thus is painful for us both: But we are patient and do what we can in the meantime, hence us visiting each other frequently.

I will say more about this as I have more to say about the subject. As for now, we've just found a way to get a work permit in Israel until the Aliyah process is complete and we're thinking about re-fixing the house in England so it could be rented out.

With a lot of will and some luck, it would work out and soon we'll be living together in the country of milk and honey.

Technorati Tags: ,

4 Comments:

At 6/01/2005 11:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is sweet :)Read the whole thing... I'm on a conference call, waiting
for cable for over 11 minutes now... still waiting... buh... 12 and they
answered!

 
At 6/02/2005 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Avah said...

Your work sounds great ;-)

 
At 6/04/2005 05:59:00 PM, Blogger lila said...

Good for you and the woman of your life!
I think I will like this blog :)

 
At 6/04/2005 07:58:00 PM, Blogger Avah said...

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you comment moreĀ± :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home