Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Introduction

I am not a man of big introductions, so I will make this short.

Hello! My name is Aviad Ben Dov. I am really opening a blog because I am bored. Not bored of life, of my work or at my leisure time, just bored at the moment.

I will not go into details about all the things I do in life, as even if there aren't many of them, I don't want a long introduction. I will only present a few key words here, to stir up imagination:

Israel.
England.
Mac.
Java.
DotNet.
Karate.
Aliyah.
UML.

That's it for now. Not that I do not do more than those specified, it's just that I can't really think of them right now.

Hope this didn't take too much of your time, and hopefully I get bored again soon to write some more (I have a feeling I WILL get bored again really soon but.. Heck).

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

At 6/01/2005 09:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and J should start a weblog together. I'm sure your joined wit would be really good :)

 
At 6/02/2005 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Avah said...

I'll leave her to decide if she wants to join the blog..

In any case, this is where I rant - and write my pearls of wisdom, as little as they may be. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home